LEVEL UP YOUR GAME WITH OUR OFFSEASON FOOTBALL TRAINING!
WHEN: 3 DIFFERENT TRAINING PROGRAMS:
EACH PROGRAM INCLUDES: (6) TWO HOUR SESSIONS ON THURSDAY NIGHTS (3 OFFENSE & 3 DEFENSE)
WHO: ALL METRO AND COUNTY PLAYERS GRADES 3 TO 12
PRICE: Each training package (6 sessions) is only $240
EVALUATIONS WILL BE DONE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SESSION. ATHLETES MUST BE PRESENT TO QUALIFY FOR THEIR ARM SLEEVE.
OFFSEASON TRAINING MEMBERS ALSO RECEIVE A 50% DISCOUNT ON 7V7 HOUSE LEAGUE.
Training Schedule: ALL AGES: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Field will be divided to accommodate positions and ages.
EACH OFFENSIVE POSITION IS CAPPED AT THE FOLLOWING FOR EACH AGE GROUP:
1) LINEMAN (Big Skill Guys) - 10
2) QB - 6
3) RB - 6
4) TE - 4
5) WR - 8
POSITION MUST BE SELECTED AT REGISTRATION
Registration will remain open for this entire FALL session but any athletes that join after 11/2 will not be eligible for LEVEL UP sleeves until January.
We are excited to host indoor offseason football training in the Erie Sports Center Sports Dome. The ESC Sports Dome is the best indoor training facility in our area.
Our offseason football training is for elementary, middle school and high school tackle football athletes for ALL teams in the Erie Metro and County areas. This is a comprehensive training program that will focus on improving all components necessary for an athlete to perform at the highest level and "prevent injury".
There are 3 program levels which will include 6 two-hour training sessions (18 total training sessions). These 18 sessions will be scheduled from November to end of April.
For each training session your player receives:
- Initial Evaluation (Needs Analysis)
- Post program evaluation
- Live reps in 1v1 or 7v7 situations
- Elite level coaching and position specific training
- Better knowledge of the game
- Access to expert advice from former college and professional players and coaches
- High-level plyometric training
- Advanced agility and change of direction
- Advanced Linear acceleration
- High level footwork, coordination and balance skills
- The foundation to grow into confident, well-rounded individuals
- Encourage physical, psychological, and emotional growth
The training sessions are scheduled in the following packages:
1) Fundamental training (November and December): This is designed to teach tackle football athletes introductory movements and general athletic foundations and also start to work on position specific movements, stances and drills.
2) Intermediate training (January and February): Additional movements and foundations are added, and more time is spent on position specific drills, strategies and mechanics.
3) Advanced training (March and April): Players are starting to utilize their foundations from previous sessions in advanced drills and skill competitions to get the ready for spring ball and summer camps.
1) Players can be registered for all 3 session packages or and individual package.
2) Training sessions will be LIMITED TO SMALL GROUPS depending on position with each coach. This gets the athletes maximum reps in the session.
3) Individual sessions can be purchased separately as private small group lessons. These include athletic performance training as well as off-field training such as film breakdown and online class sessions.
Our comprehensive offseason training program focuses on improving all components necessary for an athlete to perform at that highest level and “prevent injury” and developing tackle football athletes at their specific position.
Our certified coaches will conduct a “Needs Analysis” on every player in the program and give a detailed breakdown of areas of opportunity for growth. Your post program evaluation sheet will include: Speed, Agility and Dynamic Movement grades and specific position knowledge based off the players age and position.
Erie Sports Center apparel must be worn at all organized activities!
*Reminder: Please bring water, both cleats and regular shoes
Our coaches are CERTIFIED and EXPERIENCED coaches. Athletes receive training from former and current college, professional, semi-professional and high-school players and coaches. Our program leadership has over 10 years of experience developing youth, high-school and college athletes as well as 20 years of experiencing leading and developing organizations on and off the field.
Our coaches take pride in creating a positive environment for athletes to train hard, have fun and practice with purpose. In this environment athletes have a great opportunity to accelerate skill development in a controlled, intensive environment.
This group of men believe that football is the greatest game on earth and have partnered together to create a movement to relentlessly focus on the details and the fundamentals to help grow and accelerate skills. It is our mission to develop athletes and help them achieve the ability to earn the opportunity to play at the next level. Through this process athletes will learn values that will help them become the best they can on and off the field.
Copyright © 2023 Erie Sports Center Jr Express - All Rights Reserved.